Pages

July 4, 2009

Dream vs Reality


I dream to be a freelance animal researcher. I dream of drinking a cup of coffee in the middle of the savanna, watching the sun setting, seeing the the animals running freely without any harm from human, how cool is that! Saving the animals in harm, protesting against animals killing, stopping animals abuse...and most importantly, protecting them against inhumanity! They are living things too, they have feelings like us human beings too, why should some moron hurt them? I really don't get it!

Anyhow, that is just simply a dream I can only dream of. When I stepped back into reality, I have to make a secured choice for myself! Why not just going with your dream? Choose what you wanna be? NO! I can't! Because this world is everything about money! Without money, people don't even look at you. And so, I end up taking mechanical engineering. I don't really like it, but for the sake of money, just have to take it! I wanna run away, I wanna run back home, but don't have no choice, no way, and it ain't easy to fit in someplace you are not meant to be. I can feel the weight on my shoulder, and its unbearable.

Somebody actually told me, I am more suitable taking biology. Yeah! I'm thinking of that too. But you know, dream and reality is always opposing each other. Just like a definition in math, or a theory in physics. You can't argue about it, but only accept it as the way it is.

1 comment:

John Henney said...

Go on with your feeling~
Support you always
^^