Pages

August 29, 2010

To Dream a Dream

Everyone has a dream, to be rich, to be famous, and perhaps to be on the top of the world. But for me, I just wanted something simple. No super big mansion, no super luxury car, just a DSLR, and a backpack, and oh, nearly left out the most important stuff in anyone life, cash! *Kaching kaching! I wish to travel all over the world, to see and to feel. I'm so gonna do it, someday. But for now, its rather an imagination than a wish list. First I don't have the money, and second I don't have the guts. I mean its the world I'm talking about, and that's something big and uhm, can't really find the suitable word, dangerous I guess.
Imagine that, holding your DSLR, with your medium size Samsonite backpack, travel from Rome to Venice, from Paris to London, from Frankfurt to Berlin, from Africa to Brazil, from New York to LA, it feels so unrestricted, so much adventures, so much freedom. Its simply a life that a person couldn't have want more.
Just before it all could happen, I have to pass my every test, working offshore *finger cross, getting promotion, getting all the raise and stuff, until I'm totally done with that, and then, there begins the real chapter of my life, the real story of me.

No comments: