Pages

August 12, 2010

From Utp with love

01:49, and the lights in most of the rooms are still on. Its a culture to stay up late I guess. Drank a big cup of Nescafe ice earlier, and now its taking its effect, I cant go to bed. Coughing like hell for nearly a week already, and it just not getting any better.
Just some quick recap of my weeks, I've joined so many clubs, mostly blindly, but some of them eventually turn out to be fun! Muaythai was really awesome, just can't wait til the next class. And I joined Karate back, the timing was so great that I got an AHOD post just after one training, and also much of the muscle pain. Meche club, ELC, SAE, and AIESEC, the another really awesome organization run by a bunch of really awesome people. Just loving it.
And while writing this post, I'm suddenly craving so badly for kentucky cheezy wedges! Argh, its been so long since I ate one. H~U~N~G~R~Y~
Oh, nearly forgot to complain about my lecturer, the DE lecturer. She really sucks! I don't get a word she is teaching, and yet she was showing herself off in the first class about how good she really is. Yeah right, I can teach by just showing slides too! And also the AW lecturer, she can talk and talk and talk non-stop from the minute she enter the class. And everything she talks about are pointless. One more thing, I just don't know why is she keep on shifting our schedule, it do us no good, in fact just making things complicated. Ow, having these two lecturers, I think I'm going to screw up my 1st pointer, not mentioning the case that I'm not eligible for dean's list. This is really a fucked up school with its fucked up system.
Its just week 3 and I'm experiencing so many ups and downs already. Just don't know what is going to happen next. Life is a mystery after all. Wink!

No comments: