Pages

October 8, 2010

being an Emo

Just when the sky is blue and the fields are green, everything in sight are grayish in colour, and the sickening darkness comes swirling in, conquering my mind and my soul. I can't think, I can't smile, I can't focus, and I walked like a zombie. I ate chocolate, I drank something sweet, I ate cookies, just to you know, get back in the mood, but still to no avail. I went to the library, and sat down among the books, took a deep deep breathe, and closed up my eyes. I eventually felt better. I thought I was getting it over, but just the second I leave, it's all coming back to me. I know it was just a small matter, but it really hurt me deep, deep enough to make me soulless. I don't know how long its going to take to feel okay again, but I'm trying hard to get my mind off it.

No comments: